BrightLab Inventory Management
Reduce manual overhead by 90% with a seamless connection between material ordering and lab inventory management.
Find your stuff. Fast.
Automate the location, consumption, and reordering of materials with a single tool, which one lab used to cut down on inventory review from 150 minutes to 15.
Collaborative lab inventory management allows teammates to request additional supplies with permissions-based approvals to streamline and standardize ordering.
A single platform.
Instantly order any of the 300,000+ products in the Sigma-Aldrich catalog with integrated SDS files, while maintaining a central location to track orders from any supplier.
Optimize inventory workflow
- Automatically update materials used in experiments with ELN connection
- Search, filter, and sort your lab catalog to effortlessly find the materials you need
- Print and scan barcode labels, with mobile app support for iOS
- Assign custom locations to more efficiently store and retrieve materials
Simplify material requests
- Auto-update your inventory while receiving ordered materials
- Request previously ordered products with a single click
- Flag “Urgent” and “Do Not Substitute” material requests
- Track spending against a cost center or grant
Reduce lab waste and busywork
- Keep track of expiration dates and quantities used
- Set minimum and maximum amounts to ensure consistent availability
- Batch upload your current inventory list
- Pull lists of chemicals in seconds, such as flammable, out of stock, or expiring
Test drive BrightLab for free to see how we can help optimize the way you work, so you can break through in your work.