BrightLab Inventory Management
Reduce manual overhead by 96% with a seamless connection between material ordering and lab inventory management.
Find your stuff. Fast.
Automate the location, consumption, and reordering of materials with a single tool, which one lab used to cut down on inventory review from six hours to 15 minutes.
Collaborative lab inventory management allows teammates to request additional supplies with permissions-based approvals to streamline and standardize ordering.
A single platform.
Instantly order any of the 300,000+ products in the Sigma-Aldrich catalog with integrated SDS files, while maintaining a central location to track orders from any manufacturer.
Optimize inventory workflow
- Search, filter, and sort your lab catalog to effortlessly find the materials you need
- Print and scan barcode labels, with mobile app support for iOS and Android
- Assign custom locations to more efficiently store and retrieve materials
Simplify material requests
- Auto-update your inventory while receiving ordered materials
- Request previously ordered products with a single click
- Flag “Urgent” and “Do Not Substitute” material requests
- Track spending against a cost center or grant
Reduce lab waste and busywork
- Keep track of expiration dates and quantities used
- Set minimum and maximum amounts to ensure consistent availability
- Batch upload your current inventory list
- Pull lists of chemicals in seconds, such as flammable, out of stock, or expiring