BrightLab Instrument Connectivity brings research
automation to the next level
Automate data capture up to 5X faster with IoT integration and lab instrument connectivity.
A breakthrough in breaking through
Say goodbye to hours spent with manual transcription and verification. Say hello to automatically generated and scheduled reports — from the device to your desktop.
Combine multiple devices into one streamlined workflow, which for one lab cut down the number of manual steps by 80% and saved countless hours of employee review.
Take the hassle out of planning with automatically scheduled data exports, built-in reminders for instrument calibrations and maintenance, and shared instrument calendars
Vendor agnostic, multi-devicelab integration
- Guarantee the best set-up for your lab with on-site consultation and implementation
- Seamlessly integrate and cloud-enable all your benchtop devices
- Connect with a growing library of supported instruments — from incubators and cell counters to osmometers and metabolic analyzers
- Automate the capturing, tagging, storing, parsing, and analyzing of data
- Fully integrate with BrightLab ELN for secure storage, including time stamps, audit trails, and cloud-based syncs
- Search your data across projects and experiments
- Support any device-specific file format
Save time and stay organized
- Keep lab equipment maintenance reminders, calibrations, and protocols all saved in one place
- Share instrument calendars to see availabilities
- Add unique locations to devices to help keep track
Learn more about how BrightLab instrument connectivity can help streamline your lab’s workflow and accelerate discoveries.